Learn how to use our RSS feed to social media recipe.
ContentBurger helps you share RSS feeds to social media with just a few clicks.
Here are a few easy steps to get started.
- After you sign in, go to automation and select RSS feeds to social media.
2. Next, click on view automations and select add new.
3. Fill in your campaign name and select one or more accounts you want to send your feeds to.
4. Next, fill in your valid RSS feed URL in the search bar and hit next.
5. You can either choose to optimize your post or you can skip to the next page.
6. Lastly, schedule and finalize your post and hit save.
Click below to access tutorial video to further show you how you can easily make use of this feature.