Here’s how to plan your contents to your blog/websites using ContentBurger.
his feature allows you to post content like News or Articles to your blog channels automatically. Using this automation recipe, you can easily curate content and schedule it for your blog channels.
Kindly follow these steps to plan content for your blog/website
1. Login to your ContentBurger account
2. Click on the automation icon located at the top of your screen
3. Click on the View Automation icon under the Articles to Blog
4. Click on the +Add New icon
5. Campaign Name and Social Accounts :
In this step, you are required to enter the Campaign Name and select the Social Account(s) where you wish to publish the searched content. Here, you have an option to select two kinds of blog channels; primary and secondary channel.
6. In the space provided kindly fill in :
a) Select author : Provide the name of the author of content
b) Select category : Select at least one or more categories
c) Publish status : Choose whether you want to publish immediately or save as draft
7. Rules and Filters
Search for any specific keyword or phrases
8. Refine your Query
Make your content search more specific and efficient
- a.) Each result MUST ALSO contain ONE of these keywords : Any keyword that you enter here are bound appear in your content .
- b.) Each result must NOT contain any of these keywords : This filter allows you to rule out all such content from your search result that you deem unworthy. You can enter those keywords here that you think cause irrelevancy in your search result.
- c.) EXCLUDE results from these domains : This category allows you to discard the content from a specific domain even if the content fulfills the criteria of the assigned filters. This filter could be used to block weak content sources.
- d.) Limit results to these domains only : This limits Search results to only the domains entered in this field
- e.)Post Language: Limit Search results to a language
- f.) Post Age : Select the post on the basis of its existence on the internet. You can select the most recent posts or filter them out for 1, 3, 7, 14, and 30 days. You can also add a specific date after which you want to fetch the content.
9. Add Hashtags to your posts :
a.) Fill in the name of the hashtag in the blank space provided.
b.) Fill in the Hashtag in the blank space provided eg. #morelife
c.)Click on the Next button
10. Schedule and finalize :
This is the final step where you can finalize the time and date of your post for your selected social media accounts. Below are the options which you could use while scheduling your posts.
i) Recurring scheduler(Post Every) : You can automate your posts in a recurring manner at your selected time intervals (e.g. after several hours, days, or weeks).
ii) Schedule Time: You can schedule your posts for following time options.
a.) Run this campaign continuously starting today : This begins to run the campaign immediately.
b.) Set a start and end date/time : Selecting this option lets you set a date that the campaign will run.
c.) Fetch posts for the next ____no._____ days in advance : These option lets you select a number of days in advance to fetch posts for.
d.) I’d like to review content before it is published : Selecting this option lets you preview content before it is posted.