- Login to your Clientforce account.
- Select “Campaigns”
3. Click on the campaign you want to set triggered calls for. Click “Settings”.
4. Select “Calls in Campaign”
5. Once the prospect has opened a particular email a set number of times a call will automatically be put through. We recommend setting the number of opens between 4 and 7. To activate this, turn on the toggle button by clicking on it.
6. Set the number of emails a lead opens before a call would be placed by clicking on the drop-down icon.
7. Once you have contacted the prospect via the phone, Clientforce will automatically grant that contact Paused status for their current campaign. To do this, turn on “Paused on Successful Call” button.