A workspace is a place where you keep all the campaigns, content and scheduled posts related to a brand in one single place.
Here are some guidelines to help you better understand how to create workspace for your different brands, clients, and projects and effectively lead your team members.
1. Log in to your Content burger account.
2. Log in to your ContentBurger account and after signing in, you will be asked to create a workspace.
3. After that, you need to add some particular details about the workspace which includes Workspace name, Slug, time zone, and a logo for your team/brand.
4. ContentBurger provides you with logo suggestions. If you like the logo or it relates to your brand you can set it as your workspace logo and Click on the Save button.
5. Every Workspace created will show on the dashboard as soon as you log in.
Click below to watch tutorial on how to create a workspace.
HOW TO DELETE WORKSPACE
If you want to delete a workspace it’s quite simple, hover on the workspace you want to delete and click on the Bin Icon as shown in the below image.
Kindly note that you can not delete your default workspace.